Dr. Singal is thrilled to serve the Jersey City and neighboring community. As part of her commitment to give back to the community, she provided dental services to an underserved community for twelve months.
Dr. Singal is a passionate dentist who strives to provide the very best and gentle care for all her patients. She is a life-long learner and participates in numerous continuing education courses each year so that she can continually offer her patients the latest advancements in dentistry. She understands that each patient comes with their own needs, experiences, and desires and she strives to personalize her treatment plans accordingly.
Being a mom of two young kids, Dr Singal, has a special appreciation for the special, gentle needs of children!
An avid fitness enthusiast, Dr Singal currently lives in Millburn, NJ with her family and likes to spend her spare time swimming, running, gardening, cooking, and reading.
A Jersey City Dentistry Winner of the 2015 Patients' Choice Awards.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Prestigious New York University College of Dentistry (Selected as a Member of the Prestigious OKU Student Body)
Advanced Post-Graduate Studies:
- Fellow of the International Dental Implants Association
- Advanced Endodontics with Essential Dental Seminars and Dr. Barry Mushikant
- Orthodontics at the American Associations of Orthodontics
Expert in the Fields of:
- Complex Gum Surgery
- General Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- International Dental Implants Association (IDIA)
- American Associations of Orthodontics (AAO)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)